Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Davis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Pitt Co Hosp. He currently practices at Heart Clinic Arkansas and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Ark Med Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Pitt Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Pitt Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart Clinic Arkansas415 N UNIVERSITY AVE, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 664-6841
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas - North
CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas10100 KANIS RD, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 255-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 415 N UNIVERSITY AVE, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
- CHI St. Vincent Morrilton
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center