Dr. James Crowe, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Houma, LA. Dr. Crowe completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at South Louisiana Medical Assocs and is affiliated with Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crowe is board certified in Infectious Disease.
South Louisiana Medical Assocs
South Louisiana Medical Assocs1990 Industrial Blvd, Houma, LA 70363 (985) 873-1880
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crowe?
Dr. Crowe is very compassionate and seems to care about his patients and their families, unfortunately a rarity in modern medicine. He has a positive attitude.
- Leonard J. Chabert Medical Center