Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Budd accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Budd, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Budd completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at UR Medicine Primary Care and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Budd is board certified in Hematology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Budd?
Dr. Budd is amazing. He genuinely cares about his patients and is very easy to talk to. Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Budd frequently treats Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), Erythropoietin Test, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Budd's office is located at 400 White Spruce Blvd Ste A, Rochester, NY 14623. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Budd has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital