Dr. Bond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Bond, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Norman, OK. Dr. Bond completed a residency at University Of Ok College Of Med. He currently practices at Ortho Central and is affiliated with Norman Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bond is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bond?
The entire staff was friendly professional and caring. Dr. Bond made me feel confident 100% and what he was going to do and taking care of my problem the nurses were caring and kind the anesthesiologist was super and when they released me they took care of me and my daughter who was there to pick me up thank you Dr. Bond. By the way my procedure was a rotator cuff tear repair and bone spur defragmentation
Frequently Asked Questions
- Norman Regional Hospital
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City