Dr. James Kasser, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Kasser completed a residency at New England Medical Center. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kasser is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Boston Children's Hospital, Orthopedic Center
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
Orthopedic Center9 Hope Ave, Waltham, MA 02453 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6021
- Alfred I. Dupont Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- New England Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Tufts NEMCH, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Lehigh University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasser?
- Boston Children's Hospital