Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. James Kashanian, MD
Dr. James Kashanian, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kashanian completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kashanian is board certified in Urology.
- Northwestern Univ Feinberg School of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- TEMPLE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kashanian?
It's nice to find a doctor who actually listens to your concerns and provides a meaningful response. Dr. Kashanian is professional, knowledgeable and a down to earth man. I highly recommend him.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kashanian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Kashanian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kashanian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kashanian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kashanian frequently treats Hypogonadism, Testicular Dysfunction, and Varicocele.
Dr. Kashanian's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.