Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kappler accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Kappler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Kappler completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at St Joseph Mercy Hospital. Dr. Kappler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mayo Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1985
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kappler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kappler frequently treats Vertigo, Dizziness, and Pulmonary Function Test.
Dr. Kappler's office is located at 5325 Elliott Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kappler speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kappler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
St Joseph Mercy Hospital5325 Elliott Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-8000