Dr. James Smolev, MD is a urology specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Smolev completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Chesapeake Urology Associates and is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smolev is board certified in Urology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1971
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smolev?
Unfortunately, Dr.Smolev retired two years ago
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center