Dr. James Shea, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Shea completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Physical Medicine Pain Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shea is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Physical Medicine Pain Center
Physical Medicine Pain Center300 N Mills Ave, Orlando, FL 32803 Existing Patients: (407) 422-0200
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shea?
If you have had an auto accident you will never find a better doctor! There is a very comprehensive quality to the care you get here. And Dr. SHEA has been doing this for decades he knows what he’s doing you can also find chiropractic and physical therapy all under one roof. He’s often called on and cases to be expert witness in because he knows so much about what accidents can do to the body. He truly is an expert in his field. He has a wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients.