Dr. James Schroeder, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Schroeder completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Colorado West Woman Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schroeder is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Colorado West Woman Care2643 Patterson Rd Ste 603, Grand Junction, CO 81506 (970) 241-9694
- U Colo Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Fitzsimons Army Med Center Aurora Co, Internship Hospital
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
We wanted to get more information about my 3 year old daughter's flow murmur so we scheduled an appointment. I was hoping he was just going to tell me I was a paranoid mother, but it turns out that she has ASD - Arterial Septal Defect, which means she has a hole in her heart. You can imagine the shock we felt, but Dr. Schroeder was so calm and talked us through everything. He also made our daughter feel at ease through the 1 1/2 hour appointment. We highly recommend Dr. Schroeder!