Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Park accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Park, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Park completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at Upmc Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and is affiliated with Upmc East.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 2006
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Park?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Park frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Park's office is located at 4401 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Park has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc East
- UPMC Presbyterian