Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Liu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at South Charlotte Cardiology and is affiliated with Atrium Health Pineville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Buffalo General Hospital - Kaleida Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Lsu School Of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1996
- Lsu, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Dr. Liu is just the best. I was not happy when another cardio brushed me off for not fitting the typical "boxes" of a young(-ish) female cardio patient. I was still having issues so I went to Dr. Liu. He was so thorough, so patient, listens carefully, and his staff is so friendly and helpful! It turns out I have a moderate mitral valve regurgitation that needs to be monitored. I am so glad I switched, because Dr. Liu takes a careful, practical approach, and doesn't brush off your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liu frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Liu's office is located at 11220 Elm Ln Ste 200, Charlotte, NC 28277. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Pineville