Dr. James DeOrio, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. DeOrio completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Duke Orthopedics and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. Dr. DeOrio is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Duke Orthopedics4709 Creekstone Dr, Durham, NC 27703 Existing Patients: (919) 613-7797
Durham Office1 DUKE MEDICAL CTR, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 684-8111
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital
- Kantonspital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeOrio?
Wonderful visit today! Dr. De Orio was very please with the progess on my ankle ,did X ray took me out of the boot. Thank God for such a great caring doctor .Literately save my ability to walk ! Thank You !
- Duke University Hospital