Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bryan accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Bryan, MD is a hematology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Bryan completed a residency at Charity Hosp-La State U Div. He currently practices at Pacmed Clinics. Dr. Bryan is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Charity Hosp-La State U Div, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Charity Hosp-La State U Div, Internship Hospital — 1987
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1986
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pacmed Clinics1101 Madison St Ste 301, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 505-1101
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bryan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Acute Leukemia.
Dr. Bryan's office is located at 1101 Madison St Ste 301, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bryan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.