Dr. James Adams, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Adams completed a residency at U IL/St Francis Med Ctr. He currently practices at Osf Saint Francis Medical Center and is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adams is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Osf Saint Francis Medical Center530 Ne Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61637 Existing Patients: (309) 655-2000
- U IL/St Francis Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adams?
Dr. Adams always listens to what is going on, never hesitates to give his medical advice (sometimes not what a patient wants to hear), and is almost always smiling. Never orders unnecessary testing or prescriptions, but doesn't hesitate to help if you are in pain. I have been a patient of his for years and even when I had insurance that wouldn't pay to see him, I paid out of pocket.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center