Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Johnson, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at University Of Missouri Kansas City. He currently practices at St Josephs Kansas and is affiliated with Cass Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of California – Davis Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
I absolutely LOVE this doctor! He listens and delivers. The epidurals are painless and he talks you through every step. When I could not receive an epidural but was in terrible pain, he prescribed a new NSAID for me that works like a charm! He also raised the level on another pain medication and I’m now back amongst the living and contributing population. He carries a light and happy spirit with him. He’s absolutely delightful! So is his nurse at Menorah! I HIGHLY recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Chronic Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1000 Carondelet Dr, Kansas City, MO 64114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cass Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
St Josephs Kansas1000 Carondelet Dr, Kansas City, MO 64114 Existing Patients: (816) 943-3926