Dr. James Jaggers, MD is a congenital cardiac surgery specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Jaggers completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jaggers is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Colorado (Children’s Hospital Colorado) Program, Fellowship Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaggers?
Im a 66 year old male. In 1998 When I was 45 DR Jaggers performed a ROSS procedure on me. Shortly after ... No medications needed and none today. I work as a auto mechanic and was able to get on with it. THANKS DR JAGGERS!
- Children's Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital - Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion