Dr. James York, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Millersville, MD. Dr. York completed a residency at University MD Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Medcn Center and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. York is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
French, German, English
- University MD Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. York?
I visited Dr. York for diagnosis of a hip injury following a sports mishap. We discussed the history of the injury and symptoms, he obtained multiple Xrays right in the office, and confirmed the type and scope of injury. He spent considerable time afterwards outlining what to do immediately, what follow up work I would need, writing orders for related appointments and discussing expected healing time. He has an excellent bedside manner and I was comfortable the entire time with his level of knowledge, his understandable explanations, and his overall manner. I left feeling well cared for and confident that I was in the hands of a seasoned and trustworthy professional . I would definitely recommend him.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center