Dr. Vredenburgh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Vredenburgh, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Vredenburgh completed a residency at St Francis Hosp. He currently practices at Saint Francis Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vredenburgh is board certified in Hematology.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- St Francis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Francis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Francis Medical Group
Saint Francis Medical Group114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-4680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vredenburgh?
Dr V listens to his patients, is compassionate and a terrific physician. If you live in CT you need not look elsewhere.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vredenburgh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vredenburgh frequently treats Biological Therapy, Blood Test, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Vredenburgh's office is located at 114 Woodland St, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital