Dr. James Stevermer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stevermer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Stevermer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fulton, MO. Dr. Stevermer completed a residency at U Mo. He currently practices at CALLAWAY PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with Callaway Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stevermer is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Mo, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Washington Center / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stevermer?
Excellent! Dr. Stevermer its one of the most intelligent doctors I've ever seen. You are guaranteed to be in good hands due to his vast knowledge. His demeanor is friendly, not overbearing & yet authoritative (bonus- he has always smelled fantastic!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stevermer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stevermer frequently treats Back Pain, Immunization Administration, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Stevermer's office is located at 110 N Hospital Dr, Fulton, MO 65251. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stevermer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Callaway Community Hospital
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- University Of Missouri Health Care
Callaway Physicians110 N Hospital Dr, Fulton, MO 65251 (573) 634-2620