Dr. James Rooney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rooney's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Rooney, MD is a hematology specialist in Leominster, MA. Dr. Rooney completed a residency at Greenwich Hosp-Yale. He currently practices at Reliant Medical Group and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rooney is board certified in Hematology.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Greenwich Hosp-Yale, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Misericordia Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reliant Medical Group
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rooney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rooney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rooney frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Hypercoagulable State.
Dr. Rooney's office is located at 225 New Lancaster Rd, Leominster, MA 01453. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rooney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Vincent Hospital