Dr. James Morris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Morris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Morris, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Biloxi, MS. Dr. Morris completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Oceans Behavioral Hospital of Biloxi - Op Facility. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morris is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Walter Reed/Children's National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oceans Behavioral Hospital of Biloxi - Op Facility152 Gateway Dr, Biloxi, MS 39531 Existing Patients: (228) 388-0691
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Morris frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Morris' office is located at 152 Gateway Dr, Biloxi, MS 39531. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.