Dr. James Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Miller, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New Albany, IN. Dr. Miller completed a residency at Frazier Rehabilitation Institute. He currently practices at UofL Physicians - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Frazier Rehabilitation Institute, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Gait Abnormality, Chronic Pain, and Cerebral Palsy.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 3104 Blackiston Blvd, New Albany, IN 47150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
UofL Physicians - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital3104 Blackiston Blvd, New Albany, IN 47150 Existing Patients: (812) 941-6156