Call (830) 206-7385 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. J Mancuso, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Live Oak, TX. Dr. Mancuso completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. He currently practices at Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio - Northeast and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Northeast. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mancuso is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio - Northeast
Northeast12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 308, Live Oak, TX 78233 Existing Patients: (830) 206-7385
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mancuso?
Ckeared 100% blockage of coranary artery and implanted a number of stents. I thank Dr Mancuso for giving my old heart extended life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mancuso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. J Mancuso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mancuso's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mancuso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mancuso frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Mancuso's office is located at 12709 Toepperwein Rd Ste 308, Live Oak, TX 78233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mancuso speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Methodist Hospital Northeast
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center