Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Kane, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kane completed a residency at University Hospital Of Arkansas. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kane?
Have been a patient of Dr Kane for some years now and he the best ever! So caring and a great diagnostician!!! His staff is first class ….
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kane frequently treats Hypotension, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors.
Dr. Kane's office is located at 1701 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital