Dr. James Kane, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kane's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Kane, MD is a cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kane completed a residency at University Hospital Of Arkansas. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital Of Arkansas, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic
Little Rock7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 664-5860
Arkansas Heart Hospital
Arkansas Heart Hospital1701 S Shackleford Rd, Little Rock, AR 72211 Existing Patients: (501) 219-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kane frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kane's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital