Dr. Jason Jackson, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at University Of Minnesota. He currently practices at Ortho Plus and is affiliated with Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University Of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- East Central University, University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Oklahoma Health Network
- One Health
- OSMA Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
I was so nervous and he was able to calm me down. He was open and honest with me. I would recommend him he knew what he was doing.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jason Jackson, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Jackson's profile.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Pain, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Chronic Neck Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 941 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste 164, Edmond, OK 73034. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Jackson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jason Jackson, MD is affiliated with Summit Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Jason Jackson, MD holds board certifications in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Jackson has over 17 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.1/5 for Dr. Jason Jackson, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Summit Medical Center
Ortho Plus941 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste 164, Edmond, OK 73034 (405) 285-2994