Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. James Hefferan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bayonne, NJ. Dr. Hefferan completed a residency at UMDNJ - University Hospital. He currently practices at Atlantic Medical Group Cardiology at Bayonne and is affiliated with Bayonne Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hefferan is board certified in Cardiology.
- Newark, Beth Isreal Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Umdnj-University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlantic Medical Group Cardiology at Bayonne
Atlantic Medical Group Cardiology at Bayonne1061 Avenue C Fl 1, Bayonne, NJ 07002 Existing Patients: (201) 243-0800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hefferan?
A wonderful caring physician who listens! He takes his time, very thorough, and reassuring! You have complete trust in him. Been both to the Bayonne and Summit offices. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hefferan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Hefferan frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hefferan's office is located at 1061 Avenue C Fl 1, Bayonne, NJ 07002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hefferan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayonne Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center