Dr. Fitzgibbon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Fitzgibbon, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Fitzgibbon completed a residency at Childrens Hospital Med Center. He currently practices at Akron Children's Hospital Addiction Services Program and is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fitzgibbon is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzgibbon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fitzgibbon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fitzgibbon frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Acne, and Gonorrhea Screening.
Dr. Fitzgibbon's office is located at 215 W Bowery St, Akron, OH 44308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron Children's Hospital