Dr. James Edwards, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Parma, OH. Dr. Edwards completed a residency at Iowa. He currently practices at Retina Specialists of Ohio and is affiliated with Southwest General Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edwards is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Retina Specialists of Ohio
Retina Specialists of Ohio5500 Ridge Rd Ste 208, Parma, OH 44129 Existing Patients: (440) 884-7181
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Iowa, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edwards?
Just a great doctor. Been going there for 25+ years.
- Southwest General Health Center