Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Clanahan, MD is a general surgery specialist in Shiloh, IL. Dr. Clanahan completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Lincoln Surgical Group and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clanahan is board certified in General Surgery.
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lincoln Surgical Group1414 Cross St Ste 330, Shiloh, IL 62269 Existing Patients: (618) 277-7400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clanahan?
Caring and compassionate with professional courtesy and integrity
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clanahan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Clanahan frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Cancer, and Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant.
Dr. Clanahan's office is located at 1414 Cross St Ste 330, Shiloh, IL 62269. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
- Memorial Hospital East