Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. James Isbell, MD
Dr. James Isbell, MD is
- Johns Hopkins University School Med|University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 2010
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY, Internship Hospital — 2004
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isbell?
My dad saw Dr. Isbell at MSK and Dr. Isbell was very considerate, helpful and informative. I second a previous comment that he was very respectful of the patient's time and decisions and took the time to listen to what he (my dad) had to say. Not pushy at all. Overall it was the best experience we could've hoped for. It was definitely a relief to have a provider you have utmost confidence in during such a stressful time. Would 11/10 recommend him to any friends or other family in need.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. James Isbell, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Isbell's profile.
Dr. Isbell in specializes in Cardiothoracic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Isbell frequently treats the following conditions: Lung Cancer, Secondary Malignancies and Pleural Effusion. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Isbell's office is located at 1215 Lee St Charlottesville, VA 22908. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Isbell provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. James Isbell, MD is affiliated with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
Yes, Dr. James Isbell, MD holds board certification in Critical Care Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Dr. James Isbell, MD has a star rating of 4.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
University Of Virginia Medical Center
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (314) 629-3174
- 2 1275 York Ave Ste C-869, New York, NY 10065 (212) 639-6247