Dr. Weitzman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Weitzman, MD is a hematology specialist in Waltham, MA. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Physicians Organization Inc and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weitzman is board certified in Hematology.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weitzman?
Dr. Weitzman has treated my family member for six yrs. He is very knowledgable and has a fabulous bed side manner. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Weitzman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weitzman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weitzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weitzman frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Weitzman's office is located at 52 2nd Ave, Waltham, MA 02451. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital