Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurth accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Hurth, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mequon, WI. Dr. Hurth completed a residency at University of California, Irvine. He currently practices at Ascension Columbia St Mary's Hospital Ozaukee and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurth is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of California, Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of California, Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ascension Columbia St Mary's Hospital Ozaukee13111 N Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53097 Existing Patients: (414) 291-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurth?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hurth frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Psychiatric Evaluation, and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Hurth's office is located at 13111 N Port Washington Rd, Mequon, WI 53097. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hurth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee