Dr. James Howe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Howe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Howe, MD is a oncology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Howe completed a residency at Barnes Hospital Wash University. He currently practices at University of Iowa Children's Hospital and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howe is board certified in General Surgery.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Barnes Hospital Wash University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Vermont / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Iowa Children's Hospital200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242 Existing Patients: (319) 384-7359
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howe?
Have seen him since 2006. One of the best NET surgeons in the U.S.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howe frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Endocrine System Neoplasms.
Dr. Howe's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Howe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics