Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 553-3588.
Dr. James Hawkins, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Yorkville, IL. Dr. Hawkins completed a residency at John Stroger Hospital Of Cook County. He currently practices at Aishling Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- John Stroger Hospital Of Cook County, Residency Hospital
- Olympia Fields Osteopathic Hospital and Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawkins?
Hawkins provides excellent care. Great bed side manner and very straight forward. I was high risk, he was very timely in answering his pages and meeting me at hospital when I had to go. He's very reassuring and laid out a plan to keep me an baby safe. His staff is amazing as well. Everyone has been very helpful. I wish I had him for all my deliveries. Even when not seeing him for babies and just womens health he's awesome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Hawkins, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hawkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawkins frequently treats Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy, and Pregnancy Ultrasound.
Dr. Hawkins' office is located at 654 W Veterans Pkwy Ste A, Yorkville, IL 60560. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hawkins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hawkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus