Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (816) 533-3258, and for other questions, call (816) 221-6750.
Dr. James Mitchell, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6047
Dr. James Mitchell, MD is a cardiology specialist in North Kansas City, MO. Dr. Mitchell completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Meritas Health Cardiology and is affiliated with North Kansas City Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mitchell is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Meritas Health Cardiology
Meritas Health Cardiology2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116 Call
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri-Columbia, Medical School
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitchell?
Dr. Mitchell's care, patience and understanding made the difference. His knowledge and confidence made me feel safe, that I was with the right Doctor.
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mitchell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Mitchell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitchell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitchell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitchell frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Mitchell's office is located at 2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 520, North Kansas City, MO 64116. Find other locations and directions.