Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. James Antoszyk, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Antoszyk completed a residency at New York Med College. He currently practices at Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Sick Chldn/Royal Victoria, Fellowship Hospital
- John H Sheets and Assoc, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antoszyk?
Dr. Antoszyk was great! He performed a bleph surgery. I was very happy with the results. His staff was very kind and helped me feel comfortable. Would recommend him to others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Antoszyk frequently treats Eyelid Surgery, Stye, and Blepharoplasty.
Dr. Antoszyk's office is located at 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Antoszyk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Atrium Health University City
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203 Existing Patients: (704) 295-3000