Click here to compare with other Transplant Surgery Specialists.
Dr. James Guarrera, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Guarrera completed a residency at NYP - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Rutgers Health Transplant Surgery and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guarrera is board certified in General Surgery.
- NYP - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University, Internship Hospital
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guarrera?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guarrera frequently treats Liver Transplant, Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant, and Abdominal Organ Transplant.
Dr. Guarrera's office is located at 140 Bergen St Ste D-1650, Newark, NJ 07103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Guarrera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Rutgers Health Transplant Surgery
Rutgers Health Transplant Surgery140 Bergen St Ste D-1650, Newark, NJ 07103 Existing Patients: (973) 972-7218