Dr. James Gross, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Mount Vernon, WA. Dr. Gross completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Cascade Ear Nose & Throat and is affiliated with Island Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gross is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Cascade Ear Nose & Throat
Cascade Ear Nose & Throat111 S 13th St, Mount Vernon, WA 98274 (360) 336-2178
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Wash Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gross?
Dr. Gross treated me for a sinus infection which ended up with me needing surgery to clear up the infection. I am 74 yrs. and Dr. Gross took every precaution to keep me safe. The operation was a success and my life has been greatly improved. He has been doing this for a long time and really knows his business. Several other people I know say the same thing about him. He also takes time to explain what he is going to do in language anyone can understand. I recommend him with 5 stars. His sense of humor is pretty good too.
- Island Hospital
- Skagit Valley Hospital