Dr. James Gowen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gowen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Gowen, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Gowen completed a residency at Jacksonville Hosps Ed Prgm. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gowen is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Jacksonville Hosps Ed Prgm, Residency Hospital
- Augusta University - Augusta, GA, Medical School
- Washington Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Obstetrics & Gynecology3025 Shrine Rd Ste 190, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 466-7250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gowen?
Love Dr. Gowen! Took the best care of me with both of my pregnancies!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gowen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gowen frequently treats Cervicitis, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and C-Section.
Dr. Gowen's office is located at 3025 Shrine Rd Ste 190, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gowen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick