Dr. James Gordon, MD is a infectious disease specialist in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Evanston Hosp-Northwestern. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- 1 2300 Haggerty Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48323 (248) 471-0675
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Evanston Hosp-Northwestern, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Desert Shield/Storm Army vet here. Dr. Gordon was brought on to treat me from end of March to 6 April, 2018, for double pneumonia, influenza B and strep throat that spread throughout me. Once I woke up from medically induced coma. he took the time to explain to me exactly how close to death I had been, why I was intubated, and why I had to stay away from anyone who had even a cold, as I was immunocompromised. He was very kind and caring and I would definitely trust him to care for me any time!
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland