Dr. James Garnett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Garnett completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists
Stony Point8700 Stony Point Pkwy, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 323-5011
Harbourside6120 Harbourside Centre Loop, Midlothian, VA 23112 Existing Patients: (804) 915-1400
Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists8001 Franklin Farms Dr Rm 130, Richmond, VA 23229 Existing Patients: (804) 323-5011
- Wake Forest, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garnett?
I met Dr. Garnett when I had my first heart attack. He has treated me for 10 years now and has always been professional, courteous and given me first rate treatment. He is thorough, trustworthy and i feel utterly confident of his care. He is simply outstanding!
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital