Dr. James Tyburski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tyburski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Tyburski, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Tyburski completed a residency at Wayne St University Detroit M C. He currently practices at Academic Internal Medcn Specs and is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tyburski is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Wayne St University Detroit M C, Residency Hospital
- Wayne State University Detroit Rec, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Wayne State University Detroit Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Academic Internal Medcn Specs
Detroit Receiving Hospital4201 Saint Antoine St, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 745-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tyburski?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tyburski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tyburski frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Tyburski's office is located at 4201 Saint Antoine St, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tyburski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital