Dr. Reid has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Reid, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Louisville, CO. Dr. Reid completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care. He currently practices at Boulder Bone & Joint and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reid is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- San Antonio Hand Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Denison University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reid?
Very happy with Dr. Reid and the quality of his work. His assistant, Sky, is amazing. Can always count on things going smoothly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Reid, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reid's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reid accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reid frequently treats Limb Pain, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Reid's office is located at 1032 S 88th St, Louisville, CO 80027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Foothills Hospital