Dr. James Luetkemeyer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luetkemeyer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Luetkemeyer, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Luetkemeyer completed a residency at U Miami-Bascom Palmer Eye Inst. He currently practices at Capitol Eye Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Miami-Bascom Palmer Eye Inst, Residency Hospital — 1993
- St John's Mercy Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI / COLUMBIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luetkemeyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luetkemeyer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luetkemeyer frequently treats Cataract, Senile Cataracts, and Paralytic Strabismus.
Dr. Luetkemeyer's office is located at 1705 Christy Dr Ste 101, Jefferson City, MO 65101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Luetkemeyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Capitol Eye Care
Capitol Eye Care Inc.1705 Christy Dr Ste 101, Jefferson City, MO 65101 (573) 635-0115