Dr. James Hall, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hall's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Hall, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Hall completed a residency at New Hanover Reg Med Center. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Carolina and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New Hanover Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hall frequently treats Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 1126 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Medical Center
- St. Francis Downtown
Retina Consultants Of Carolina
Camille Mason MD PA435 Epting Ave, Greenwood, SC 29646 Existing Patients: (864) 330-1979
Retina Consultants Of Charleston
Upstate Pharmaceutical Research1655 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621 Existing Patients: (864) 375-0912