Dr. James Farmer, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Salem, VA. Dr. Farmer completed a residency at Wake Forest University. He currently practices at Virginia Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farmer is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Salem101 Knotbreak Rd, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 444-4020
Virginia Orthopedics101 Knotbreak Rd, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 444-4020
- Wake Forest University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Wake Forest University, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Texas At Galveston / Medical Branch, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- Optima Health
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farmer?
Dr. Farmer was really only who wanted to help me right away to fix shoulder I had a lot going on he truly cares. About his patients.
- Lewisgale Medical Center