Dr. James Mooney, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Mooney completed a residency at Bapt Hosp. He currently practices at MUSC Health Ctr Dvsn Neursurgy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mooney is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
MUSC Health Ctr Dvsn Neursurgy
MUSC Health Ctr Dvsn Neursurgy135 Rutledge Ave, Charleston, SC 29425 (843) 792-2300
Shriners Hospital for Children
Shriners Hospital for Children516 Carew St, Springfield, MA 01104 (413) 787-2000
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Bapt Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Bapt Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mooney?
My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis a few years back. We met with several surgeons who all suggested she not undergo surgery but try back braces. We noticed her curve getting worse yet they still said keep using the brace. We moved to Charleston and met with Dr. Mooney at MUSC to continue her care. After our first meeting with him we knew we found a doctor who truly cared about our daughter and wanted to help her. I am happy to report she stands taller and is without pain.