Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0208.
Dr. James Meschia, MD
Dr. James Meschia, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Meschia completed a residency at Washington University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Meschia is board certified in Neurology.
- Indiana Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Washington University / College of Dental Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- University of Colorado Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Columbia University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meschia?
Dr. James Meschia is a Doctors' Doctor. When a physician picks a physician for himself/herself or a family member, this physician is at the top of the list. In addition to being an excellent clinician and scientist for todays' world, he is the ideal role model for the compassionate and caring physician of we all remember from our past. All our Mayo Clinic physicians in training should have the opportunity to have him as their mentor.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meschia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Meschia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Meschia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meschia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meschia frequently treats Epilepsy and Headache.
Dr. Meschia's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Bldg 3-310, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.