Dr. James Maher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Maher, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Maher completed a residency at Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati. He currently practices at Mercy Franciscan Home Health A and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maher is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati, Residency Hospital
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U OK Coll Med, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maher?
I started my breast cancer treatment with another Oncologist but switched to Dr. Maher after hearing about his proactive and caring manner. I have now been a patient of his for 11 years all the while remaining in remission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maher frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Cancer.
Dr. Maher's office is located at 5520 Cheviot Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45247. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital